Practical Regression & Analysis*
10-lesson online CPD course
This intensive online course covers all the practical aspects of conducting session of Hypnoanalysis and Regression to Cause you will ever need. It is essential to also understand some of the theoretical basis of the doctrine of 'cause and effect' and to that end, the course includes 4 vital elements:
- A detailed 250 page book on Hypnoanalysis
- Detailed documentation on Regression to Cause
- Two downloadable videos on the essentials of Hypnoanalysis
- A book of Inductions and Deepeners specifically designed for effective Hypnoanalysis.
It is assumed here only that participants are already familiar with inducing a good level of hypnosis and using different inductions and deepeners. Everything else that's necessary to be successful is covered in the course, including:
- The importance of a good preparation procedure
- Using 'clean language' effectively
- Avoiding the creation of false beliefs/memory
- Handling the 'blank' effectively
- How to avoid dilution between sessions
- Keeping the client focussed
- Handling abreaction and creating catharsis
- How to avoid retraumatising the client
In many ways the most important aspect of hypnoanalysis lies in teaching the client how to properly free associate - and also in the therapist learning how not to interfere with the process. Too often, the therapist believes they've seen what the problem is and start to 'guide' the client to the answer to their problems. Sometimes, that gets a result, but not one that lasts for any length of time. Learn how to handle this discipline properly and your client's problems can melt away for good.
On this course, you will learn the four golden rules for the client, and the single cardinal rule for the therapist that will give sky-high chances of success. In addition to the above, the course includes all the following elements:
- Working with nine finely graded personality types that are easy to assess via 12 ‘crafty questions’ that give no clues to the client, and yet tell us everything we need to know instantly. This is designed specifically for use with analysis and regression.
- The best process to use with each - and when to do something else instead.
- How to avoid accidentally increasing resistance.Advanced phobia/fear assessment that kick starts therapy.
- Honing the most essential aspect of the analysts’s skill set.
- Advanced client management.
- What repression might really be and why this is important.
- How the brain's Reptilian and Paleomammalian complexes are involved.
- A brand new ‘quick fix’ routine for lighter issues that accesses deep rooted fear, sadness and guilt
- Ensuring the induction and deepener doesn’t trigger latent resistance.
- Getting the very best out of the ‘standard’ analytical and regression technologies.
- Using a story line throughout the session to encourage non-communicative clients.
- A look at three different subconscious primer sessions.
Even if you've never conducted a single session of hypnoanalysis before, the books and videos that accompany this course will help you to become expert at the end of it!
Terence Watts, who created this course, used hypnoanalysis and regression to great effect for many years, in fact it was his primary discipline for a long time. Now you have the chance to learn from Dr Leila Edwards who will deliver the course, somebody who has worked in the consulting room with clients for thousands of hours using a variety of modalities and specializing for many years in clinical hypnotherapy, as well as teaching and training other therapists and counsellors who have established successful practices around the world. On this course she will be sharing from her breadth and depth of experience in this field.
What you can work with:
You will be able to work effectively with a huge number of issues that your clients might bring to you, including: anxiety, stress, phobias, sexual anxiety, fear of authority, self-worth issues, self-confidence problems, shyness, social phobia, panic attacks, psychosomatic problems, some migraines, hysterical illnesses (hysterical blindness, paralysis, vomiting).
There are many more but this list covers most of what a therapist is going to be asked about.
*This course is accredited by EICH/APHP for 15 hours of CPD/CEU
Dates for next course t.b.a.